Your home is provided with a single crossover built to City of Whittlesea Council’s standard detail. Your driveway must complement your home’s façade, front landscaping, garage design and dimensions. Connection with your pre-installed crossover must be precise.
All garages and driveways must comply with the following controls;
- Relocation of your crossover requires DRP approval. Related costs must be paid by the property owner prior to construction. Relocation is at Mirvac’s total discretion and is not always possible due to the status of the civil works program, layout of streets, street trees and underground service. Should you request to have your crossover relocated, please email us at email@example.com
- Driveway widths must not exceed a maximum of 3m for a single garage and 5.5m for a double garage.
- Driveway widths must match back to the width of the constructed vehicle crossover at the title boundary.
- Where garages are located on the allotment boundary, a 500mm minimum landscaped garden bed is required between the driveway and the allotment boundary.
- Only one driveway is permissible per allotment. Your driveway must align exactly with the crossover provided by Mirvac and must be constructed before occupation of the home.